The fabric that you use for the purpose of getting your clothes sewn speaks a thousand words about the dress that you don for a particular occasion. Thus it is of utmost importance to select the fabric material wisely.
There are a few things that actually influence the kind of fabric that you choose for a particular kind of dress. It might depend on the cut and style of the dress that you eventually want to mould it to, or it can be under the influence of a particular pattern that you get hold of. Aparnaa, a leading fabric manufacturer in Kolkata has efficiently decided to maintain a level of versatility in the fabrics that they present out to their clientele. Here you can conveniently get hold of fabrics that are suitable for any pattern of dress that you mean to create.
Common fabrics at your disposal in wholesale outlets
Speaking of fabrics, it is essential to have an idea of the type of fabrics that you can avail in the market:
- Denim: Denims are usually known for its heavy weight and the lack of too much of stretch in the material.
- Double gauze: Double gauze has an incorporation of two fabrics knit together. The material is absolutely breathable in nature and skin friendly at the same time. The best part of this fabric is that it is quite easy to sew the two pieces of fabric together.
- Cotton: This fabric has a texture that is quite similar to that of cotton. The only difference that you get to see is that is a bit crisper than the texture of cotton.
- Silk: Silk is primarily known for the shimmering texture that it has. The fact that silk is a bit slippery in nature, makes it difficult for artisans to work with it. On the other hand, silk does have a great comfort level when you wear it.
- Linen: Aparnaa, a Kolkata fabric wholesaler has brought to front some of the best quality linen material that you can find in the market. It has very less elasticity and is a great conductor of heat when you step outdoors.
Fabrics complement the look of an individual in an amazing way. An appropriate combination of colours and the latest style trend is a definite way to make heads turn!