Summer is the only time when we really need to wear something a breathable fabric and thus, selection of perfect clothes become quite necessary. So, if we are talking about summer clothes then we just can’t ignore Kurtis. These are one of the most preferred kinds of the outfit, especially during summer season. Though there are many different kinds of kurti fabrics which can be worn during summer season it is better to stick to cotton as it is more breathable and cosy.
Casual cotton fabric for Kurtis are best to be worn in any place may be it is home, office, any formal parties. Even this is one kind of a fabric which absorbs the excess moisture from your body and keeps you cool.
Here are some reasons why you must choose cotton fabrics in summer season:-
- Soft fabric with easy air flow– Cotton is considered as one of the most soften fabric that helps the air to pass during this extreme heat. It absorbs the entire moisture and helps to keep you fresh all day long.
- Free from allergy– Another reason why you should always wear cotton kurtis during summer season because it will help you to stay free from any kind of allergies that might happen due to sun rays. It actually stops the sun rays to directly surpass from the cotton kurti.
- Easy to use– Obviously it becomes extremely difficult to maintain your Kurti during the summer season. But, in the case of cotton Kurti it’s definitely not the same. Cotton fabric is easily washable and thus maintenance is also very easy.
- Rich and classy look– It’s not that only wearing fabrics like chiffon or silk can provide a sheer elegance and richness to your attire. But, apart from in recent days, the Cotton Kurtis are made in such a way that they are also can be worn in festive occasion. You can definitely look like a diva in that attire.
- Not the stinky one – another advantage of wearing cotton kurti is that they don’t stink at all. They absorb the entire sweat but do not retain any kind of odour in the Kurti.
- Suits to all body type– Cotton Kurtis are actually for any kind of body type no matter whether the woman has an hourglass shaped, pear shaped, apple shaped or ruler shaped body.
- Compliments with any bottom– If you wear cotton kurti you definitely not to think about any bottom wear. Cotton Kurtis absolutely suits with denim, trousers, leggings, palazzos, anything of your choice.
- Environmental factors– As most of the women have become extremely cautious about the environment so they prefer to wear cotton Kurtis in summer instead of Kurtis made of other fabric. The fabric reduces the global warming effect in the environment and thus helps to save our earth in a massive way.